2. We believe that God manifests Himself to mankind as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19).
3. We fully believe and affirm the deity of Yeshua as well as His complete humanity. We believe He existed from all eternity. He is without beginning and without end. He is not the Product of creation but is Himself the Creator (John 1:3; Colossians 1:16-17). As the exalted Son of God, He is that Son of Man spoken of by Daniel (Daniel 7:13f). He is the one who reigns in glory, and who is, therefore, worthy of our worship and adoration. We render our worship to Him, in doing so we give glory to the Father (Philippians 2:11).
4. We believe that Yeshua of Nazareth is the Messiah of Israel, the Savior of the world, the King of kings and Lord of lords. He was born in the flesh, died for the sins of mankind, was buried, and after three days and three nights was raised to life. He is glorified with all power in Heaven and in Earth, at the right hand of God. (John 1:1-14; Matthew 12:40; Psalm 110:1; Revelation 19:16).
5. We believe in the inspiration of the Word of God. "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3:16). We accept as authoritative the entire Bible from Genesis 1 through Revelation 22.
6. We believe that God does not change (Malachi 3:6). Yeshua does not change (Hebrews 13:8). God's Word is eternal and unchangeable (Matthew 5:18; 24:35).
7. We believe that the Sabbath is the seventh day of the week. It is a day that God gave to mankind as a covenant with His people as a sign forever (Exodus 31:12-17; Genesis 2:2-3; Isaiah 58:13-14; Matthew 12:8).
8. We believe that Messiah Yeshua is the ultimate and final Passover Lamb required for the removal of sins. Everyone who repents of their sins, trusts that Yeshua is the Messiah (who died as our Passover Lamb and rose again), will be forgiven of their sins and come into a renewed covenant with God. They, therefore, become inheritors of all the promises that God made with Abraham and Israel. Salvation is by faith, not by works (Isaiah 53; Romans 10:9-11; 1 Corinthians 5:7; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:11-16).
9. We believe that the Renewed Covenant in Messiah Yeshua brings with it a new creation of the human spirit. The Torah is written on the mind and the heart, and the Holy Spirit indwells the Believer. An external immersion in water is performed to declare that this has taken place (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Ezekiel 39:29).
10. We believe that the people of God are a holy congregation that is not of the world, in order to gather in celebration of Him at His appointed times (Feasts), to shine as lights of truth in the darkness, and to be a royal priesthood which praises His Name (Exodus 19:6; Leviticus 23, Matthew 16:18; 1 Peter 2:9).
11. We believe that Believers should be obedient to the commandments of God as an expression of their love for Him (John 14:15-21; 23-24; 1 John 5:1-5).
12. We believe that Believers should be holy as God is holy (Leviticus 11:44-45; 2 Corinthians 6:16-18; Ephesians 5:27) and righteous and godly in this world (Titus 2:12). We should be clean both in our conscious, inner self and in our outward walk accordingly as we grow in the Holy Spirit and understanding of the Word (Psalm 51:10; 1 Thessalonians 4:7). We should be full of love for one another (John 13:34-35) and caring for a lost world by bringing the message of the Good News of Yeshua to the Jew first and also to the Gentiles (Romans 1:16).
13. We believe that the promise of trust in Yeshua, evidenced by walking according to the will of God, is a resurrection from the dead, eternal life, and ruling with Yeshua forever. He will rule in Jerusalem for 1000 years and finally in New Jerusalem with the New Creation forever (Revelation 19-22; Isaiah 9:6-7, 26:19-21; Daniel 2:44).
14. We believe that Yeshua will judge all mankind by all acts and words ever committed. He will decide the reward for the Believers and the punishment for the unbelievers. The judgment for unbelievers includes being sent away from His presence into outer darkness and eternal punishment (Matthew 25:31-46; Revelation 20; 1 Corinthians 3:11-15, Ecclesiastes 12.14).
15. We believe that the final plan for the Israel of God is to bring the remnant of the faithful Jewish people, and the remnant of
Gentile believers together, united into one holy people
under one Shepherd, Yeshua the Messiah; therefore completing the tearing down of the wall of partition. This is a necessary part of
the restoration of all things spoken by the prophets (Hosea 1-2; John 17; Romans 9:25-26; Ephesians 2; Acts 3: 21).